I have this site (http://redeemer-changinglives.com/) with a nextgen gallery instance on the home page. When going to the above address it works (and loads) fine.
I have a couple parked domains going to the same site & page (one is http://www.redeemerchicago.com/). When you load the page via one of these domains the “slide loading” animation keeps spinning and the slides never load.
– WordPress up to date? – YES
– NextGEN up to date? – YES
– What version of NextGEN Gallery did you upgrade from? (i.e. I had 1.9.8, then upgraded to 1.9.12) – NOT SURE – been over a month since last upgrade
(please confirm the following, with your server host tech) :
– MySQL up to date (at least 5.2.4)? 5.5.3
– PHP up to date (at least 5.0)? 5.2.17
– The mod_rewrite Apache module activated? – not listed in phpinfo
– PHP Safe Mode OFF? – YES
Additional information that will help us find a solution:
– Who are you hosted with? HOSTGATOR
– What theme are you running? Custom theme based on twentyeleven
– Which plugins do you have installed and activated?
akismet, all in one SEO Pack, Blubrry PowerPress, Core Tweaks WordPress Setup, Fast Secure Contact Form, Google Calendar Events, Jetpack by WordPress.com, kPicasa Gallery, MP3-jPlayer, Multiple Content Blocks, NextGEN Gallery, Page Links To, Search & Replace, Video Embed & Thumbnail Generator, WP UI – Tabs, accordians and more
– Does this error still occur if you switch your theme to the WP default, and deactivate all plugins except NextGEN Gallery? (*be sure to clear your browser cache and reload your site after deactivating)
Not really applicable. Slideshow is displayed using custom template for custom theme AND using Multiple Content blocks plugin. Due to this switching to another theme just makes the slideshow not display at all.
However, I disabled ALL plugins except nextGEN gallery and Multiple Content Blocks and did NOT switch away from the custom theme and the problem did still persist.
- The topic ‘parked domains make gallery not load’ is closed to new replies.