I have a map on my page with many posts resulting in many pages (page numbers) in the nav list. How can I replace the numbers through a pagination with Previous & Next arrows? Currently, the more pages I add, the more page numbers appear.
I’m new to wordpress and coding etc, so would appreciate step by step instructions on where in the map layout or tooltip/NavList I should insert which string of code.
– WordPress version 5.6
– several plugins, including “Elementor Pro”
– theme Astra (no multisite)
– Server: Linux 4.18.0-147.8.1.el8.lve.1.x86_64 x86_64
– Server-Version 5.7.31-log
– Webserver: Apache
– PHP-Version: 7.4.13
The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]
- The topic ‘Pagination: Previous Next arrows’ is closed to new replies.