Hello, here is a bilingual or rather a multilingual poetry site. The language plugin I am using is Polylang. The Authors List plugin works in English all right but when I switch to Russian it stops working. It paginates or perhaps it thinks it does but no new pages are created. I am at my wits end. I’ve tried this and that, and yes I’d disabled all the other plugins just to see if some conflict prevents it from functioning properly. Mind you that it works if there is a single page (there are too many authors for a single page) but no with pagination. I realize that this could be a problem with something else but I have no idea what it is. I experimented with different numbers of authors per page, from 6 to 60. and the first page always works but not the subsequent ones.
The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]
- The topic ‘Pagination doesn’t work on a bilingual (multilingual) site’ is closed to new replies.