Pages not updating
When I click the Update File button after making a minor change to some text in the sidebar.php file, I’m left with a blank page and no update.
In attempt to rectify the problem, I have:
1) Cleared the browser cache
2) Updated to the most recent version of Firefox
3) Updated to the most recent version of WordPress
4) Rebooted my Mac
5) Zapped the P-RAM
6) Pulled my hair out
7) Wondered if it was an issue with my website hosting company Dreamhost
I eventually made the change manually to the sidebar.php file in Dreamweaver and FTP’d it back to the server and all was good. But this has been a modification I’ve been making pretty much daily since January 2007 and I’ve never encountered this problem before.
- The topic ‘Pages not updating’ is closed to new replies.