I am having issues with my pages not showing up. My homepage (www.alexamachine.com) shows up with no problem, but once a link to a page on my site is clicked, Firefox returns with “Problem Loading Page: Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.”
The events that led up to this goes as followed:
1. I installed a plugin last nite, which caused my dashboard and other back end pages to display white.
2. This morning, I went into phpMyAdmin, wp_options, and into active_plugins to disable the plugin that had caused the issue.
3. This allowed me to login and have my dashboard along with all my back end pages display again.
this is when I went to my website to double check everything was working. Homepage worked great, however, the other pages stopped displaying.
4. Went back into phpMyAdmin (while staying logged into my dashboard’s plugin page) reinstalled the plugin, and deleted it from my dashboard plugin page to see if deleting it like this would bring my pages back, but it didn’t 🙁
My log created the following message:
[08-Nov-2011 15:55:18] PHP Warning: strtotime() [function.strtotime]: It is not safe to rely on the system’s timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected ‘UTC’ for ‘GMT/0.0/no DST’ instead in /phpMyAdmin/libraries/db_info.inc.php on line 88
I have no idea what any of this means. Any help would be appreciated. I figure it would be something simple, I just cant seem to get it though.
Sidenote: my blog is hosted on yahoo, which they do not use HTACCESS file. don’t know if that matters, but yahoo tech told me that was important when troubleshooting.
- The topic ‘Pages not showing up, only home page’ is closed to new replies.