Pages don't display posts
The blog I am having difficulty with: blog.staydirtyco.com
I recently changed this website over from http://www.staydirtyco.com to blog.staydirtyco.com. Moved all files/folders from public_html to blog. It will no longer display the posts. It did display all posts when it was http://www.staydirtyco.com.
1. You can see posts in the admin side/database.
2. Website address has been updated under settings.
3. It is using the same database.
4a. Blog posts are set to the Blog page with a static homepage.
4b. Blog posts will not display with front page options either.
5. Tested disabling and re-enabling all plug-ins.
6. Tested another theme.
7. Have scrutinized database tables looking for any evidence of “www” (other than wp_options I found one under wp_users which shouldn’t make a difference, but changed it anyway)
8. Pages with loops have not changed from the original blog. However, I did look over to see if there were any ties to the original, and I cannot find any.
9. Have looked over many search results in the wordpress forums/google search to find solutions with no avail.
Basically, I have done everything in my power to avoid writing another forum post but at this point I am completely lost.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- The topic ‘Pages don't display posts’ is closed to new replies.