Support » Fixing WordPress » page/line break or whatver is called

  • This should be a very simple answer, I just can’t find it anywhere. I have a table in my post, 450pixels wide, and the text below it tends to wrap around, since the width of the page is 600 pixels.

    I used , but it does not help. What is the code line? I just want my text to start under the table and not wrap around it.


Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘page/line break or whatver is called’ is closed to new replies.