Since the upgrade to 5.8, I’ve noticed templates are missing from page attributes on several websites I manage.
It’s only the select in Gutenberg. The pages still use their respective templates.
Rollback to 5.7.2 seems to fix the issue.
What I’ve tried so far :
- Make the template post type accessible for posts. Same, the selector is not available in the Gutenberg Editor
- Change the style.css version
- Change the template name
- List all template available with wp_get_theme()->get_page_templates( $post, $post_type ) : they’re all here !
- Setting WP_DEBUG to true : nothing here !
So, templates are registered and working, but no way to bring back the select under “Page Attributes” in the Gutenberg Editor.
All the websites where the bug occurs are using the same plugins and they’re all up to date :
- Yoast SEO
- W3C Total cache
Nothing on the internet.
Any idea ?
- The topic ‘Page templates missing from page attributes after 5.8’ is closed to new replies.