Another bug that has been bugging me (waaheeey…) and it has started to affect my user count as well.
The ‘page not found’ (404 error) keeps popping up at random times. So far it has happened when I try to open a post from my dash, when I browse to my home page or when I try opening pages.
My readers keep complaining about it as well, but I’m running out of solutions. I’ve tried almost all things mentioned in old topics about this error: I’ve set the permissions in the htp access file twice, changed the HTML, installed and uninstalled plugins.
I’m starting to feel desperate…
- The topic ‘'Page not found' error’ is closed to new replies.