I’m using WP 3.2.1 and WPSC 0.9.9.9.
I have checked:
- Cache hits to this website for quick access. (Recommended)
- Use mod_rewrite to serve cache files. (Recommended)
- Compress pages so they’re served more quickly to visitors. (Recommended)
- Don’t cache pages for known users. (Recommended)
- Cache rebuild. Serve a supercache file to anonymous users while a new file is being generated. (Recommended)
- Mobile device support.
- Extra homepage checks. (Very occasionally stops homepage caching) (Recommended)
WP Super Cache mod rewrite rules were detected in your /home/geseid5/public_html/.htaccess file.
Also I have preload on 30 minutes.
But I do receive the message:
<!– Dynamic page generated in 0.961 seconds. –>
<!– Page not cached by WP Super Cache. Check your settings page. –>
Can anyone help?
- The topic ‘Page not cached by WP Super Cache. Check your settings page.’ is closed to new replies.