After using WP RSS Aggregator for about a day, I noticed that the pages I had the widgets on began to display strange behavior. The address of the pages (and maybe the title, as well–I can’t remember) changed to the titles of some miscellaneous WP posts. And the category (‘News’) that was selected for one of the blog pages became de-selected, resulting in every post showing up in the blog.
I noticed the changes after putting 2 widgets on a page. I don’t know if that had anything to do with it… just a potential clue. I also noticed that when I added the 2nd widget, the link at the bottom of each to see older feeds disappeared.
I hope you can help.
- The topic ‘Page Addresses Renamed’ is closed to new replies.