I’ve been using Duplicator Lite for some time and it’s always worked flawlessly…until just recently.
Package build is (intermittently) blowing up with host interrupt error.
I keep getting errors when I do the following:
– backup older WP 4.x prod site using Duplicator (no problem)
– install on dev site (no problem)
– update WordPress on dev to 5.2.2, most recent version of all plugins, etc.
But when I backup dev site using Duplicator, it bombs out with error:
— Host Build Interrupt
— This server cannot complete the build due to host setup constraints.
— To get past this hosts limitation consider the options below by clicking each section.
1. Changed Duplicator Settings
– Backup database only, which is only 24MB.
– zip archive format
– dup archive format
2. Changed WP-Config Settings
– define(‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘1024M’);
– ini_set(‘post_max_size’, 10000000);
– ini_set(‘upload_max_filesize’, 100000000);
– ini_set(‘max_input_time’, 100000000);
TBH, not sure changing wp-config is a shared server environment actually does anything.
3. Duplicator Plugin
– I deleted and reinstalled latest version (126.96.36.199) – this solved the problem briefly, but issue has recurred…
4. Other Plugins
– de-activated all plugins, including Wordfence
5. retested Duplicator on different subdomains on same shared server:
– prod (works fine)
– different site (works fine)
At my wit’s end – Duplicator has always worked without any problems – been thrashing for several days over this one…
- The topic ‘Package Build – Host Interrupt’ is closed to new replies.