I am using the Oxygen theme and I really like it, but I feel it is just a bit too cluttered. There are a few changes I would like to make…
1. I would like to have just the right sidebar. So is it possible to get rid of the left sidebar and have the featured post slider, recent posts and more posts to widen and fit the extra width?
2. I would like not to have a ‘featured image’ for every single post. Is it possible to use the image inside the post as the ‘featured image’ rather than having an image above the post title?
3. Is it possible to have oxygen automatically set the recent and more posts, rather than having to manually change which post goes where (primary, secondary etc) every time I put up a new post?
4. My social media buttons have a line running behind them when you hover the mouse over them…what have I done wrong when wetting up these buttons?
The blog i would like help with is http://www.rooaroundtheworld.com
Any help would be much appreciated, thanks
- The topic ‘Oxygen theme. Remove sidebar’ is closed to new replies.