Problems Recreating wordpress.com Version
I currently use the oxygen theme at: nervewax.wordpress.com
But when I installed the same theme in my wordpress.org installation, it failed show the same output: nervewax.com.s168867.gridserver.com
The problems I can see myself already are:
- The posts do not rescale to their 470 x 140 size.
- The main wrap does not have the same width as the .com version
- The main wrap doesn’t have it’s own background colour
- The featured slider fails to load, even though the data is a direct export from the wordpress.com version
- Using a static front-page stops the posts showing altogether.
Can anyone help me recreate the version of oxygen that is on wordpress.com? Or even better can a theme dev just send me over the css files used in the .com version?
- The topic ‘Problems Recreating wordpress.com Version’ is closed to new replies.