Let me explain my situation for my site: http://www.23dingen.nl
* I have a 'motherfile' which contains 20 posts. I export this and now and then i make changes in the text. Titles stay the same. I work on this on localhost
* After i made modifications in the mother-export, i import this file into a website.
* Problem: the modifications don't take effect on the live website. The logfile only says that the posts already exist.
* my solution: i will have to copy / paste the offline edited text straight into the post on the web. But this is not so handy for the number of changes i have to make.
* Is there a brighter way to do this? Thank for any input.