[Resolved] Override CSS for Image Alignment?
Is there a trick to overriding the CSS when aligning images in WordPress? For 95% of my images, I want them aligned to the right. I’m unable to align the other 5% to the left, though, even if I add “align=left” to the image tag. Any thoughts?
- The topic ‘[Resolved] Override CSS for Image Alignment?’ is closed to new replies.