I'm very sorry for that bug. I'm surprised no one mentioned it until now.
I tested the plugin on my own site and it worked just fine. But then when I uploaded it to WordPress.org something must have gotten scrambled and caused some files to get lost. I think I've been doing something wrong with SVN (tool used for uploading plugins to WordPress.org), although I'm not sure what. I'll make sure I test with the plugin(s) after I upload them to WordPress.org now too, just to make certain nothing has gone wrong.
This isn't the first time I've had this problem, but I would like it to be the last! It's kinda embarrassing when I break peoples sites like this :(