[Resolved] OUTLOOK issues – Header style changes not showing (Pro user)
I am using the pro version.
Setting up the formatting of the email within WordPress is fine and in gmail the email looks exactly as it should.
Emails sent to outlook (2013) are displaying the header formatting incorrectly. The following issues are present in outlook 2013:
– Background : CORRECT can be changed as needed
– Font colour : Incorrect – displaying as BLACK regardless of setting
– Font face : Incorrect – displaying as Arial 25.5pt regardless of setting
– Rounded edges : Not displaying
Any help would be most appreciated.
- The topic ‘[Resolved] OUTLOOK issues – Header style changes not showing (Pro user)’ is closed to new replies.