i just wanted to know what you think about my first theme. Its a try to port bootstrap to wordpress. The Theme has many options (admin panel) and some shortcodes to add twitter bootstrap elements into posts.
This shortcodes got added to the TinyMCE and they are:
Furthermore you can change many things right from the admin panel:
– Show/Hide Title, Description
– Add Social-Buttons (Facebook, Twitter, Google+,, LinkedIn, RSS)
– Choose a Layout (5 different Layouts)
– Change Typography and use webfonts
– Use a Login and/or a Homepage Logo
– Change Footermessage
– Use Footerwidgets
– Use HeroUnit
– Choose where to add ‘Wells’ (Twitter Bootstrap)
– Change Backgrounds for Mainarea/Wells/HeroUnit/Footer
– Use a Navbar with a optional searchfield (fixed top, bottom or static position)
Would like to hear some feedback 🙂
Download it here!
- The topic ‘Ortus – Bootstrap for WordPress’ is closed to new replies.