[Resolved] Order status stuck in pending
Thank you so much for creating such amazing plugin.
Is this plugin of yours supposed to automatically change the order statuses in woocommerce panel?
If, so, then something’s wrong here.
When placing a new order, the order status is set to “pending” instead of “on-hold” (boletos), “cancelled” (invalid credit cards), “processing” (payment confirmed). Any idea on why this is happening?
Not to mention that stock never reduces automatically, not even when I manually change the order status. The only way I could make it was manually reducing stock and using that Snippet of yours (but works only with past versions of pagseguro).
I run WP 3.6, woocommerce 2.0.13, your woocommerce pagseguro 2.0.1.
Token and pagseguro email are set right.
* Página de redirecionamento Pagseguro (não dinâmica): url/finalizar-compra/pedido-recebido/
* Pagamentos via API is set ativado
* Notificação de transações is set ativado to url/finalizar-compra/pedido-recebido/
* Retorno automatico de dados is set ativado to url/finalizar-compra/pedido-recebido/
P.S: there’s no special coding in those pages, only the theme shortcodes.
Thanks in advance
- The topic ‘[Resolved] Order status stuck in pending’ is closed to new replies.