I’m opening up a new thread as this is a real issue that quite a lot of users are facing. One of the previous threads has been closed for being hijacked, so here’s a brand new one to address one specific issue. Here’s the complete list of details:
– woocommerce plugins 1.6.6 and 2.0 beta 2
– WordPress 3.5 & 3.5.1
– WP-Mail-SMTP plugin configured with a google apps e-mail
– all WP notification e-mails are sent without any issues (new users, password reset etc.)
– stock notification e-mails are being sent without any issues
– none of the orders related e-mails is sent out (new order, order finalized, order processing, invoice etc.)
– setting up the same e-mail address everywhere (woocommerce, WP-Mail-SMTP, Settings->General)
– changing 2 hosts
– removing images from the e-mail templates as I understood this might be an issue
I couldn’t find anything in the logs and I really don’t know how to debug this annoying issue. Imagine that you need to call each and every customer to confirm their orders.
Any help from anyone would be much appreciated!
Similar threads more or less related with this issue:
- The topic ‘Order notification emails are never sent’ is closed to new replies.