Considering Woocommerce for an ecommerce project (also considering Lemonstand or Magento as full solutions).
I have a couple of concerns with woocommerce and i’m struggling to find exact answers from reading the documentation.
1) Sagepay can be incorported with a paid extension?
2) When a client places an order, can a client login to a kind of dashboard / account area to show things like current order, order progress (received, processing, dispatched), order history, reorder an existing order? (My biggest concern). I wouldnt want a potential client placing an order logging into a wordpress backend for example. I would want to keep the client front end side so everything is still styled and branded like the shop.
3) Can woocommerce be setup so that once a user has placed an order, just before it’s complete they can upload files for instance which will be sent and contained in the order details area of the admin panel when the site owner comes to process the order? Think of this like a client uploading artwork on placing an order and the site owner needs the artwork in one place with the order to process it efficientally.
4) I assume real time courier prices can be incorporated like Fedex, UPS. Anybody ever had any success with TNT (not a deal breaker).
If someone can give an insight into some of my concerns I would much appreciate it. If there are any paid plugins/extensions that achieve any of the above – please do mention them as the project is quite a substantial one and if needs be we will purchase whatever is needed to make things work.
I’m looking to ensure the right decision is made with the platform we build this in, whether WP, Lemonstand, Magento etc…
Thanks in advance.
- The topic ‘Order History / Reorder?’ is closed to new replies.