[Resolved] Options not saving
hi there. I am having problems with the date option on saving in versions 5.5 and 5.5.1 of your plugin. It also seems to have problems with wp-facebook-open-graph-protocol in which you cannot access the setting page if this plugin is active (server error 500). Any help would be great.
- all plugins are deactived
- wp version 3.6
- switched theme to 2013
- yes I am clicking the save button not simply pressing enter
- fields in question are dbem_date_format and dbem_date_format_js
- other options do not seem to be saving either
- turning debug mode on spits out A LOT of strict standard warnings – all seem to be related to events manager
When you say, “other options do not seem to be saving either”, do you mean the standard WP settings? If yes, do they save correctly when EM is deactivated?
wp core settings are saving just fine, I was referring to other EM settings. I am reverting to 5.4 now to see if that version will work for the time being.
reverting to 5.4 did not fix change anything. also the submenu is doing this as well…http://www.tiikoni.com/tis/view/?id=19fed5b
Is everything working okay when you disable wp-facebook-open-graph-protocol ?
are you using WPML by any chance? If so, then you may need to increase your php max_input_vars argument – http://www.php.net/manual/en/info.configuration.php#ini.max-input-vars
as for the 500 error, if you can turn on debug mode or check your logs for the error, that may be helpful.
the screenshot you sent indicates other potential issues, related to user capabilities. I guess you need your settings page to work before you can try resaving 🙂
- The topic ‘[Resolved] Options not saving’ is closed to new replies.