[Resolved] 'Operation Interrupted' on Bulk Optimize
I’m trying to optimize images already in WordPress and keep getting a ‘Operation Interrupted’ error message. When I refresh and choose to ‘Resume previous bulk operation’, it just hangs and gives me the error message again.
I’ve tried a handful of settings combinations and have landed (so far) at a 5 second bulk delay (have tried everything all the way up to 30s with the same result) and a 50,000byte skip setting. I’ve also chose to remove all metadata and opt levels are at default of Level 2 for optipng and level 2 for pngout. Also chose to delete original image after successful conversion (to free up space on the server).
Dreamhost VPS w/unique IP
- jpegtran: OK version: Independent JPEG Group’s JPEGTRAN, version 9 13-Jan-2013
- optipng: OK version: OptiPNG version 0.7.4
- gifsicle: OK version: LCDF Gifsicle 1.78
- Graphics libraries – only need one, used for conversion, not optimization: GD: OK Imagemagick ‘convert’: OK safe mode: Off exec(): OK
- Only need one of these: finfo: MISSING getimagesize(): OK mime_content_type(): MISSING
Optimize Media Library
1669 images in the Media Library have been selected (1669 unoptimized), with 13793 resizes (13793 unoptimized).
Hope this is enough info–let me know if you need anything else. Thanks in advance!
- The topic ‘[Resolved] 'Operation Interrupted' on Bulk Optimize’ is closed to new replies.