I'm trying to optimize images already in WordPress and keep getting a 'Operation Interrupted' error message. When I refresh and choose to 'Resume previous bulk operation', it just hangs and gives me the error message again.
I've tried a handful of settings combinations and have landed (so far) at a 5 second bulk delay (have tried everything all the way up to 30s with the same result) and a 50,000byte skip setting. I've also chose to remove all metadata and opt levels are at default of Level 2 for optipng and level 2 for pngout. Also chose to delete original image after successful conversion (to free up space on the server).
Dreamhost VPS w/unique IP
- jpegtran: OK version: Independent JPEG Group's JPEGTRAN, version 9 13-Jan-2013
- optipng: OK version: OptiPNG version 0.7.4
- gifsicle: OK version: LCDF Gifsicle 1.78
- Graphics libraries - only need one, used for conversion, not optimization: GD: OK Imagemagick 'convert': OK safe mode: Off exec(): OK
- Only need one of these: finfo: MISSING getimagesize(): OK mime_content_type(): MISSING
Optimize Media Library
1669 images in the Media Library have been selected (1669 unoptimized), with 13793 resizes (13793 unoptimized).
Hope this is enough info--let me know if you need anything else. Thanks in advance!