Support » Plugin: P3 (Plugin Performance Profiler) » Opcode optimizer not detected, but still 100% P3 runtime

  • Resolved slavi_T

    (@slavi_t)



    Under help -> Is my site using an opcode optimiser? I get:
    P3 has not detected any opcode optimizers on your site. Although none were detected, an opcode optimizer may still be present. Contact your server administrator with any questions.

    I just created a .user.ini file with the command – eaccelerator.optimizer = 0
    and I paste one in the wordless folder one in the wp-admin and one in the wp-content folder.

    Unfortunately I still have 955.0% plugin impact by p3.
    Could you help me please, cause I have nearly 30 plugins and I defiantly have to remove some of them.
    I can provide you immediately wordpress and ftp login info. Just give me your email.

    Best regards
    Slavi

    https://wordpress.org/plugins/p3-profiler/

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Plugin Contributor Kurt Payne

    (@kurtpayne)

    Hello slavi_T,

    My only suggestion is to disable eaccelerator altogether:

    eaccelerator.enable = 0

    And try it again.

    Hi Kurt :),

    Yeah… Thank you soooo much this solved my problem I will explain detailed what I did so I can help others with the same problems:

    1) If you have some optimisations plugins like W3 cache, WP Rocket and so on … disable them and try again.

    2) If you still have the same problem you might have to disable the php accelerator.
    So create a .user.ini file in your wordpress root folder (the path of your site basically).
    I made this by FTP using CyberDuck for Mac. You can just go to File->New File and copy and paste .user.ini. Make sure you use the dot for user. And now just paste this code inside and save the file.
    eaccelerator.enable = 0

    3) Scan one more time with P3. This time it worked in my case.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Opcode optimizer not detected, but still 100% P3 runtime’ is closed to new replies.