I tried a lot of plugins, but this is by far the best. Also with this incredible problem:
if you go at my test site at http://www.cooltarget.net you can see that social login is good with IE and Firefox…but not in Chrome! With Chrome i have a redirect to a white page, or a neverending “Contacting Google, please wait…” (the latter usually happens when i made a logoff and after a logon with social account, without closing browser).
I tried a lot of things:
– enable php errors in php.ini, same result (redirect white page, with no error in browser)
– disable all plugins
– used standard wordpress theme
– use chrome from another pc (different os, different language, different owner)
– Use diagnostic in WSL (requirements are all OK)
Maybe this problem is from my web hosting company (is it really possible they have different server-side ways to handle requests based on browser) ? But, in other browsers all is working fine….maybe it is really a WSL problem with Chrome?
I really can’t understand this strange problem.
I’m asking for support, suggestions, help….because i don’t want to leave this plugin, even with this problem it remains the best one, i think.
I hope someone can help me, i’ll do all i can to figure this out.
I also enable “development mode” in WSL.
- The topic ‘Only with Chrome! Redirect to white page’ is closed to new replies.