Only show pages in section group
Good to see these plugins now on Worpress as they are an excellent workflow tool!
This might be more of a feature request but can the following be achieved:
1. Can pages outside of your section group be hidden in the main page list? For example if a section group is set up to only allow users to edit a “Services page and sub pages” can pages outside this section, like homepage, about, contact etc, be hidden from view. A site may have 10’s or 100’s of pages so this would help prevent users from having to paginate to find the pages they can edit.
2. Can a section group be created to edit all posts not matter how many are added in the future. So a section group is created to edit all posts and you don’t have to keep selecting posts as they are added.
3. Likewise can CPT / posts / pages navigation links be hidden if none selected? So a section group is created for users who can only add posts. If no pages or CPT are selected these do not show in the backend navigation. So only posts in visible when logged in.
4. Can a single / multiple administrator(s) be notified when a page is cloned and original replaced?
- The topic ‘Only show pages in section group’ is closed to new replies.