Support » Plugin: Disable REST API » One Textstring is not translatable

  • Hi Dave @dmchale,
    I’ve contributed to your latest version with 100% of german translation strings but just figured out that there is one textstring where the translation doesn’t work.
    Can you have a look at line 26 of the admin.php again.
    There are too many ” ” (spaces) in 3 places which probably cause this issue. Before the dot at the end of the last sentence. At the end of the sentence. And in the 2nd parameter of the esc_html__(). I guess the later one is the main problem here.

    Also, another tiny question. Is it by purpose that one string says “Reset Whitlist Routes” and the one for the confirmation says: “whitelist Rules”? Just wondering…

    Cheers!

    • This topic was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by transl8or. Reason: forgot something
    • This topic was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by transl8or.
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Noticed this as well while translating the plugin to Swedish.

    Plugin Author Dave McHale

    (@dmchale)

    I’ve cleaned up the extra spaces on that one line, I’m really not sure what happened there. I think the “disable – rest – api” was the main issue the string was not translatable though, since it was not setting the proper textdomain.

    I’ve changed the confirmation text to match the text on the button as well. Both now refer to “whitelist routes”.

    These changes will come in the next version, which will push out as soon as I can finish testing 2 other changes I need to take care of. Cheers!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘One Textstring is not translatable’ is closed to new replies.