This is the weirdest thing. I have ONE page that just is not changing no matter what I do.
- Change the template from the backend
- Renamed all of my php files, only when I change the functions.php file does this page go missing
- If I go to another page and change the template to the same one I am trying to change on the other page, it works
- I have zipped up and deleted all my files, refreshed and it’s definitely the right folder of files I am working in
- Changed the theme.
- Removed the content from the backend
Is there anything else I can try to figure out why this one particular page is not playing nice?
The only thing about this one page is that it has a Unity Game on it. Even then, I have removed the content from the backend but still the game shows up.
Clearly I have done something but for the life of me, I cannot figure it out? 🙂
Anything else someone can suggest?
- The topic ‘One of my pages not changing when I change the template’ is closed to new replies.