Support » Plugin: LiteSpeed Cache » One domain blank in a multisite install

  • Resolved Per Olsson

    (@styrketrappan)


    Hi,

    I have a multisite install with two domains where the main domain (from today) is blank (HTML also blank except for the text <!– Page optimized by LiteSpeed Cache @2021-05-28 11:54:26 –>
    <!– Page generated by LiteSpeed Cache 4.1-rc12 on 2021-05-28 13:54:26 –>)

    The report key for main site is KZSORZMB (blank) and for the subsite (showing) is HCQGEYOT.

    I do not know if anything was updated today, i saw this behaviour since a couple of hours back and now i put the plugin in debug mode to not optimize anything so the pages show.

    The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Hi,

    Please perform Purge All, Purge All – CSS/JS Cache, and Purge All – CCSS from the Admin bar and see if the display comes back. I got your site display normally with the suffix “/?LSCWP_CTRL=NOCACHE”.

    By the way, I see your plugin is in Version 4.0. The latest is already V.4.1-rc12. You might consider updating your plugin.

    Regards.

    Thread Starter Per Olsson

    (@styrketrappan)

    Thanks for a quick response, I did the purge things and upgraded to 4.1.2 RC12 and still blank

    Multisite environment is always a tough one for troubleshooting. Please advise what your working site is, and we’ll go from there to see how they’re different so as to hopefully find the cause of the problem.

    Furthermore, I studied your two reports and got your other site’s URL, but it seems that it’s not cached or optimized by LiteSpeed Cache plugin at all. I don’t see any indication of “litespeed” in the source codes. Both of your reports show that you’ve enabled cache features, so just from the top of my head, the problem could be on your server, meaning somehow the server doesn’t know the plugin is installed and activated. To my knowledge, there’s pre-installation server configurations that must be done for the plugin to work. You might want to look in there and see. The problem is not just with the main site but neither of them is actually handled by LiteSpeed Cache plugin at this point. Like I said, a multisite environment is always a tough one.

    Plugin Support qtwrk

    (@qtwrk)

    Hi,

    please try disable HTML minify , see if it helps

    Best regards,

    Thread Starter Per Olsson

    (@styrketrappan)

    Thanks for help so far, disabling html minify seem to have helped. But do you have any tips how to search for the reason of html minify not working in my case? Since it works on one site but not the other, could it be a post with some strange characters or Gutenberg block that cause some error in the background?

    Plugin Support qtwrk

    (@qtwrk)

    Hi,

    I am not sure , but if you could try , remove these strange characters on your post , how does it go ?

    Best regards,

    Thread Starter Per Olsson

    (@styrketrappan)

    Since i had a blank page for some time during the weekend i am thinking that i will leave this for now since it works with HTML minify disabled. It is a production site so hence i dont want to test more at this point at least.

    But perhaps i should add a feature request to for Litespeed plugin to signal or warn me as a user if HTML minify ends up in a blank page instead of the actual page. Or fallback with the original page if something fails and perhaps show info in Health menu that some page causes the minify to fail?

    Plugin Support qtwrk

    (@qtwrk)

    Hi,

    yes , very good point

    I will forward this to our devs

    Best regards,

    Thread Starter Per Olsson

    (@styrketrappan)

    @qtwrk I have continued searching and it actually seem to be another plugin (the pro version of https://wordpress.org/plugins/chatbot/) that impacts your plugin. When i deactivate that plugin the caching seem to work so i have sent a support ticket to that team to see if they can somehow explain howcome it might impact the caching.

    Reason i deactivated that plugin was memory issues started appearing when using the other plugins admin interface which led me to believe that it might impact the Litespeed. I have no idea why though 🙂

    Plugin Support qtwrk

    (@qtwrk)

    Hi,

    our plugin will buffer the output , then run optimization process(es) you have enabled

    my guess is that if for memory limit issue or something that make PHP failed to delivery the output , then LSCWP sees it’s empty content and kept that way

    Best regards,

    Thread Starter Per Olsson

    (@styrketrappan)

    QTWRK just wanted to fyi that the chatbot guys found things in their plugin that seemed to cause this, they upgraded the plugin with some fixes and now everything works perfect again. 🙂

    Plugin Support qtwrk

    (@qtwrk)

    Glad to know 🙂

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘One domain blank in a multisite install’ is closed to new replies.