Support » Plugin: Requirements Checklist » one custom taxonomy does not work

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Plugin Author dauidus

    (@dauidus)

    Li-An,

    I’m sorry to hear you’re having problems with this. Unfortunately, I’m out of the country on holiday until mid-August without a proper computer. I’ts on my list to test as soon as I return.

    Dave

    No problem, it’s not a big deal 🙂

    Plugin Author dauidus

    (@dauidus)

    Li-An,

    Could you provide a bit more detail into the problem you’re having with this plugin? Perhaps you’re maxing out on the limit of taxonomies I’ve set to check for (5). Or, maybe you’re using 2 different plugins to create those fields?

    Please be detailed with your bug reports… otherwise, I have little to go on and can’t replicate your problem.

    -D

    I forgot which plugin I was talking about ! Maybe Comic Easel. I put solved on this topic until I meet the problem again. Sorry.

    Plugin Author dauidus

    (@dauidus)

    Ha! No worries! 🙂

    -D

    Plugin Author dauidus

    (@dauidus)

    Li-An,

    The current version of this plugin does have known issues with custom taxonomies (they present themselves when settings have already been added, then a taxonomy is added or removed from the site). This is being addressed in the development version.

    Look for new things to drop sometime soon-ish!

    🙂

    Thanks.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘one custom taxonomy does not work’ is closed to new replies.