Support » Plugin: WHA Crossword » One bug + one fix

  • Resolved lenasterg

    (@lenasterg)


    Hi.
    Thanks for the great plugin.
    The fix suggestion:
    I noticed that in /crossword.js you have some $ instead of jQueryleft. This causes js errors, which get fixed by replaced the $ with jQuery.

    My bug.
    I tried it in WordPress MultiSite and I can’t get the crossword to show up. The clues are visible but I get a “Failed to find crossword.” instead of the crossword.
    In single installation it works fine.
    Can you please help?

    Bests,
    Lena

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Plugin Contributor Web Help Agency

    (@webhelpagency)

    Hello @lenasterg, thanks for contacting us

    $ updated to jQuery

    and another bug it’s actually not a bug, we found that you can see this error on multisite when activated plugin for all sites and deactivated for one of them:
    in this case, you are using shortcode but it’s returning an error.
    you should keep active plugin for all multisite where use shortcode

    Hi @webhelpagency Thanks for the answer.

    Bests,
    Lena

    • This reply was modified 2 months, 4 weeks ago by  lenasterg.

    Hi, again.
    Do you have any solution about the 2nd one. I network activated again and have the same ““Failed to find crossword.” in the subblogs.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.