[Resolved] OK I messed up.. site adress-problem, redirection all bonkers
This is my first try at making a wordpress-site so bear with me…
My site in total turmoil:
I’m still in the admin-mode and this is the error-msg I am getting:
How I ended up here:
1. I managed to remove the “home” link from the top menu.
2. But when entering the site you still end up at this “home”-page
3. I wanted to make it so you came to my blog-page first
4. I had no idea what I was doing and tried to configure this through “General Settings” and WordPress Adress + Site Adress. I wrote in “http://skaggigadamen.se/blog” as if that would redirect
the original URL to the blog.
5. Now I am here, all chaos! I don’t know how to restore it
and how to make the changes I intended
6. This is where you step in and help me (?)
Thank you so much for your time
- The topic ‘[Resolved] OK I messed up.. site adress-problem, redirection all bonkers’ is closed to new replies.