- The topic ‘og:image – Not Working!!’ is closed to new replies.
I just ran the Facebook debug tool after noticing when I shared my homepage URL via a Facebook message it pulled in 14 thumbnails, none of which were my site logo.
I double checked my Settings in SEO -> Social and I can confirm I have
* Check box at top of Social page checked
* Image URL and Desc set for Frontpage settings
* and Image URL set for Default
* Plus I have my facebook Admin set in the drop down.
essentially I have everything set correctly. I have tried tweaking the URL’s and then re-saving and running debug again but still no luck.
The Debugger gives me the info that
Inferred Property: The 'og:image' property should be explicitly provided, even if a value can be inferred from other tags.
Wonder if anyone else has this issue?
Running Latest WP and Plugin