I am testing this plugin for the first time and have found an issue in Firefox only (Safari and Chrome work fine, at least on a Mac).
When I try to enter multiple URLs in the Offline Content
textarea, rather than the Enter key creating a new line, it just inserts a space between the URLs.
(Note that I am using the same version of Firefox to type this ticket, and the “Your message”
textareais creating new lines just fine.)
I have even tried copying and pasting multiple URLs on multiple lines from a text editor, and the new lines just get converted to a single line with spaces between.
I also do not see this feature working (the Offline Content URLs, even when I enter only 1, do NOT get cached for me).
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the PWA in a supported browser: https://dev.ansbachhometownherald.com/
2. Add to Homescreen or not
3. Disconnect from Internet
4. Try to refresh the homepage
5. Click the “Emergency Phone Numbers” option from the main menu
– The homepage and “Emergency Phone Numbers” pages should be cached and should display, even while offline
– Both pages reflect the “Offline” page I have created and designated in the configuration
Note that this also means that when the app opens, on the homepage, the homepage is not even being cached by visiting that page…
Device used for testing:
– iPhone 12 Pro
– iOS 14.6
– Safari, Chrome and Firefox browsers, also “installed app”
The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]
- The topic ‘Offline Content textarea issue in Firefox’ is closed to new replies.