Thanks for using Jetpack
If you're having trouble getting things working, there are a few support resources we suggest you review before you post:
- General support tips and frequently asked questions
- More detailed troubleshooting tips
- Currently known issues, including plugin conflicts
- Error message explanations
For details on your particular Jetpack installation to help you determine why it's not connecting properly, you should check out our Debug Tool:
When you do post, please make sure to post your site URL so that we can best assist you. This allows us to see the issue and run some tests on your site.
If none of this helps, you can always get in touch with us via our contact form here:
Alternatively, if you have Jetpack installed already, you can use the Debugger module (available since version 2.3) to contact us and at the same time send us information about your site that we can use to troubleshoot your issue.
- Go to the Jetpack page in your dashboard.
- Activate the Jetpack Debugger module.
- Under the Jetpack menu item in your dashboard, click on Debug.
- Click the link that says "click here to contact Jetpack support."
- Fill in the description box and your name and email address.
- Click the "Contact Support" button.