I’m building a webshop with:
2. Elementor PRO
3. Woocommerce Price Measurement Calculator.
First time OceanWP and I love it.
Too bad you can’t use the design elements in a elementor pro template single product page! E-Pro has it’s own designs but OceanWP looks better. I.e. the tabs. And using the product image gets the magnifier out of the image… 🙁
Also too bad you can’t edit the page through OceanWP exept for the standard customizer settings.
I have 3 issues I can’t solve, but need solving.
1. Woocommerce Price Measurement Calculator doesn’t work in Quickview.
It loads in, but doesn’t calculate.
ON PRODUCT PAGE
2. For some reason there is a default value of 100 items in the price measurement calculator. If I create a template page with elementor this issue isn’t there and the default value is just 1 ?
2. After adding something to the cart it shows ‘View cart’ besides the button.
It calls in class:
added_to_cart wc-forward title=”View cart”>view cart
(css = .woocommerce div.product .summary .added_to_cart )
I’m using loco, but I can’t find the string in woocommerce, the price measurment calculator nor the oceanwp theme. Where can I find it?
The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]
- The topic ‘OCEANWP & Woocommerce price measurement Calculator’ is closed to new replies.