Support » Theme: OceanWP » OceanWP: Elementor plugin v3.1.0 and v3.1.1. and Elementor Pro v3.0.10 issues

  • Resolved Bas

    (@basz85)


    Hi,

    I love the OceanWP – currently working on a hidden domain.

    I’m using the Elementor on OceanWP-theme. Somehow, I am not sure where to look at by these issues: is it theme problem or plugin problem/bug?
    On this moment I’ve rollback to previous/older version of Elementor (Pro), and everything works fine.

    I’ve al ready created an topic at the support of the plugin devs, but I have no response yet. When I updated the plugin many blocks with texts and tabs with texts falls away and stay blank. When I rollback with elementor plugin, it worked fine again.

    I know that the new site of mine is in developing mode on a hidden domain, but still I want to keep the security of all plugins, wordpress core and themes tight and good.

    Thanks in advance!

    – Bas

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Hello,

    FOr the testing, you can create a staging site to avoid any mishappening on your actual site. Update the plugins again to the latest version and try to switch to the default theme for the testing and check if it is working with that or not.

    and go to Elementor > System Info and share the report with us so that we can take a look.

    Thread Starter Bas

    (@basz85)

    Hi Abhishek,

    Thanks for your reply.

    I’ve been trying troubleshooting over a week. It costs me too much of my free- and worktime.
    I have decided yester to start over: fresh/clean (re-) install. I’m sorry.

    Best regards,
    Bas

    Hello,

    The fresh installation worked for you? or facing a similar issue?

    Thread Starter Bas

    (@basz85)

    Hello Abhishek,

    Sorry for my late reply.

    Small update:
    I’ve not tested with fresh installation for OceanWP – sorry.
    I’m using now other WP theme; now Gutenberg as editor. Love Gutenberg btw <3.

    Next development I’m using again the OceanWP theme, but now without Elementor. 😉

    Just a little insight BEFORE I start over:
    In staging mode everything is just fine and everything work after I updated the Elementor plugin.

    In live mode I updated the Elementor plugin, and all texts and columns are defacing and re-arranged and tabs are not showing up.

    Thanks for your time to respond.

    Kind regards,
    Bas

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.