After updating, I’m still having problems with authenticating. Here’s what I did:
- Removed old plugin COMPLETELY
- Created a new App on Facebook, to be sure that there was no “blocking”
- Changed App ID on the official Facebook WP Plugin (are they compatible?). This was done to ensure that Facebook doesn’t punish you for connecting same website with 2 apps.
- Then I installed 2.0.5
- The moment i submit my App ID and secret, I get this:
Call to a member function getUser() on a non-object in /var/www/clients/client322/web280/web/wp-content/plugins/facebook-albums/inc/options-facebookalbum.php on line 72
After this, the old OAuth bug was back. However, when I did a second re-install of your plugin, it suddenly worked, so I’m not even able to reproduce myself.
Feel free to mark this resolved as I got it working now. I just thought you should know.
- The topic ‘OAuth bug sometimes persists after update’ is closed to new replies.