[resolved] number_format() error when trying to add new plugins (41 posts)

  1. linkhousemedia
    Posted 2 years ago #

    Nice work @btlewand! Your case must be an isolated incident since I don't have any table entries in wp_woocommerce_downloadable_product_permissions. Question: Do you have any downloadable products? I don't in my store.

    *Moderators, this is a great example of why a forum exists. So we can help each other. It would have saved some time if we didn't have the pissing contest over the rules. I don't say this to be cantankerous though - only to say maybe it's worth seeing an exception to the rules or considering that the old way isn't always the best way.

  2. linkhousemedia
    Posted 2 years ago #

    Well what do you know... @btlewand, I think you changing that value in the database was a pure coincidence. I just went to check (after changing nothing) and the tag cloud is back, without error.

    So.... awesome. It is randomly back to normal.

  3. btlewand
    Posted 2 years ago #

    @linkhousemedia I assumed that field had something to do with woocommerce licenses you purchased from them and since the number was zero I changed it to a larger number. Perhaps coincidence or maybe global warming ... :-).

    Anyways here's also a comment from WooThemes since there is definitely an issue with their latest version of their 1.2.1 updater. Look for an update to their updater in your plugin page soon.

    "Hey Brian

    So sorry about the issue here. We're aware of something going wrong here and are working on a fix.

    I'll update you as soon as we have a fix.


  4. linkhousemedia
    Posted 2 years ago #

    Hey everyone,

    Seems the Woothemes Updater was the culprit in this case. From Matty at WooThemes:

    Hi Jason,

    Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

    This will be remedied in version 1.2.2 of the WooThemes Helper plugin, due out later today.

    Thank you for your patience in this regard.

    Thanks and regards,

    Chief Product Officer at WooThemes

    They have indeed released the update and my site is fixed.

    Thanks WordPress, for chiming in here. Much appreciated.

  5. station8
    Posted 2 years ago #

    @linkhousemedia I'm having the same issue.

    How did you get the WT Helper update? Did it pop-up in your updates panel or were you able to download it somewhere? I'm not seeing either.

    Thanks for staying on top of this and feeding us all so much info/help.

  6. linkhousemedia
    Posted 2 years ago #

    Hi @station8 - my pleasure.

    If you have an WooThemes plugins install that require licenses there will be a notification in wordpress to install the helper. To my knowledge you can't go looking for it.

    If you have it installed already, the plugin should be prompting you to update from the Installed Plugins screen. If that's not happening and you don't have version 1.2.2 I would contact WooThemes Support.


  7. station8
    Posted 2 years ago #

    Scratch that. The devil heard me talking.

    Got the update. I can now search the plugin database.

    The error message is still there however.

    At least it's partially fixed.

    Thanks again for all the help.

  8. Watch Teller
    Posted 2 years ago #

    Same problem to me.

    Subscribed this forum awaiting solution here.


  9. Watch Teller
    Posted 2 years ago #

    Just updated to WooThemes Helper 1.2.2 and clear the W3TC page cache solved the problem.

    Thanks all here.

  10. morktron
    Posted 2 years ago #

    Yes, WooThemes Helper 1.2.2 has fixed it for me too. Thanks everyone :)

  11. whistlerdan
    Posted 2 years ago #

    I have this issue but I can't get rid of it even though I have have deleted the Woothemes "helper" as they now call it.

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic