– on WordPress Reading settings admin page.- setting is for 20 posts but only 5 are displayed.
– On the Template “customize” page – the front page is set to “static page” and the “posts page” is set to the “Blog” page.
– I have 7 published posts but only 5 are displayed on the blog page.
– On the “Recent posts” widget I set the numbers of post to display to 20 – so I see all 7 posts.
How can I see all posts on the Blog page?
Will appreciate any help with this.
- The topic ‘Number of Posts displayed on the blog page’ is closed to new replies.