Under 'global plugins' I see the list of everything which I can switch on and off, though it's totally ignoring what I've selected, so plugins I've turned off are still being loaded.
When going to add a plugin filter, or edit one, I get nothing except for the custom field area. I have no-where to specify the URL string, or to select plugins.
Also on the plugins page I have loads of Default groups with 0 in them.
I've got the most up to date version and I've tried to turn it on and off, I've even deleted and gone back a few versions, but to no avail. In essence, nothing about this plugin is working for me...but has worked previously.