That’s frustrating, I know. Here are some tips if this happens:
1) Make sure you are uploading a ZIP file downloaded from the Fontello.com website. No other file format will work.
2) Make sure you give that font family a name, right beside that download button on Fontello. A unique name is needed for each font.
3) Ask your host if there were any security rules triggered by mod_security, and ask them to bypass if so.
4) Ask your host if any errors were generated, such as their PHP install not supporting ZipArchive and it’s components.
If none of those 4 above are the issue, it may require further investigation. But to date, between two branches of this plugin for two page builders, the above steps have resolved every single support question.
- This topic was modified 5 years, 1 month ago by Michael Bourne.
On my VPS i needed to run:
sudo apt-get install php7.0-zip
systemctl restart apache2
to get it work.
Related to point (4).
I tried all of this steps and it’s still not working
I select or drag the zip file
then the progress bar completes
but then nothing happens.
Checking with inspector, I found that
I get a 500 internal server error, from /wp-admin/admin-ajax.php (method: post)
I have PHP Version: 7.2.8
- This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by saparreira.
I finally figured out.
My server’s PHP configuration had ZIP disabled. After enabling it, it started to work.
Can you be a little more specific about what is or isn’t happening?
Are you saying that you’re uploading a brand new Fontello ZIP file and the icons aren’t showing?
I was having the same problem & enabling zip uploads through cpanel solved my problem!
- The topic ‘Nothing happens when I upload a file!’ is closed to new replies.