Support » Plugin: Better Search Replace » Not working with text within Elementor widgets

  • I’ve been working on a website for weeks that repeatedly mentions the name of a town – St. Mary’s. I just learned that the locals avoid the apostrophe and just call it St. Marys. I thought BS&R would change the few dozen instances of this term on the website, but it doesn’t! On the first run-through, it reported making changes – but none seemed evident. On the second pass, it reported no findings at all.

    I’ve used BS&R on the same website for changing URLs – and it works flawlessly.

    Yes, I realize the plugin initially does a “dry run” and I’ve turned that off, so it’s supposedly making edits. There’s no caching on the website of any kind and no fixes show up in the front-facing site when being viewed in incognito mode. It’s as if any database changes that the plugin makes just aren’t shown in any pages or widgets created by Elementor.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Not working with text within Elementor widgets’ is closed to new replies.