The last 2 versions of this plugin seem to no longer work for my use case.
I’ve used the plugin in the changeover process for probably hundreds of sites from HTTP to HTTPS without issue.
Since version 5.0.1 it just doesn’t seem to do anything. For instance, I’ll see an image URL in post content starting with http://www.domain.com/ then run the plugin with the default settings ticked and:
OLD URL: http://www.domain.com/
NEW URL: https://www.domain.com/
The plugin says it has run successfully but when going back to check the post content, the URL is still http://www.domain.com/
I’ve used WP Rollback to roll back this plugin to 5.0.0 and everything seems to work as normal.
- The topic ‘Not working since 5.0.1’ is closed to new replies.