I use this Plugin perfectly on most sites I setup/use…
recently I moved one site from localhost to online, changed everthing to make everything works with the new domain, everything works except this plugin..
I tried everything, I even clean installed a new WP installation in the same domain ( just with different path ), but still not working, clicking the change to English link do nothing at all, while the exact same configuration on localhost works perfectly !!
I even tried to manually edit the cookie after comparing it to the localhost installation, but still not working
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.