I started using this plugin about a week ago, and it is great since it helps my site being faster than before with other systems.
However, in one of my sites simply does not work.
I use the same plugins and themes in all my sites, this one has polylang to be multilanguage, that is the big difference with other sites.
I have tried different configurations and noting work.
The analitics is showing zero visits, and the analitics code is not being showed on the html of the page.
The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]
- The topic ‘Not working in one of th sites’ is closed to new replies.