Ok, so I am using your plugin in hopes that it would allow me to disable network wide registration upon creation of account, well, after a little bit of testing, it does not do this.
My guess is because of my WishList Member plugin, and it is able to read network wide members.
So it doesn’t allow this.
Next issue I have is I need to be able to at least allow for me to input certain code in that does this
– User A Visits Blog A
– User A Clicks Register for Blog A
– User A is prompted for a username, first name, last name, email, and password, as well as License Key (invite code 1 [Easy Invite]) and course key (CM Invite Codes – Tied to WishList Member)
– User A fills out all forms and enters correct code for license key and course key.
– User A is now signed up
– User A visits Blog B
– User A is not able to log in
– User A registers with the same criteria as before (except different invite codes tied to different memberships)
– User A enters correct information
– User A is now signed up with Blog A and Blog B with same username and password.
This is kind of a complex set, and I am not exactly a developer, so I do not know how to accomplish this.
Help would be very appreciated, thank you!
- The topic ‘Not Working Correctly’ is closed to new replies.