I have installed the latest version of Advanced Access Manager on a new website and when I go to the AAM control panel I get a window without any option in it (see http://188.8.131.52/images/aam.png).
* This is a new install of AAM, not an upgrade.
* I tried this with the theme The7 as well as the 2013 default theme and some other’s that I tried off the web with no success with any of them
* At this point I don’t have any other plugins installed on the site
* In addition to installing the plugin through wordpresses add plugins page, I have downloaded the plugin and manually installed it and that didn’t work either.
- The topic ‘Not working after install’ is closed to new replies.